How to Shop
Shopping at the Mazda Collection is easy. You can place orders online in a secure environment. We use the most advanced encryption technology available. Click on login and register if you are a new customer and just follow the directions and you'll be able to select and purchase from among many products. Next to each of the items in our collection, you'll see the submit button to add to your cart.
To make a selection, enter the quantity you'd like to order in the quantity text box and then click the Add to Cart button and the item will be added to your shopping cart. When you've finished shopping, you can review totals, remove or add items to your selection, and submit your order.
You will see the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of your screen while you shop. You may click on this button at any time to view, modify or delete items from your shopping cart.
When placing your order online, you will see one of the following inventory status comments for each product with its availability. Please see below for descriptions for each.
- In Stock: The item you are requesting is currently in stock and available to ship.
- Pre-Sell: This item is available for advanced ordering. It will ship when in stock.
- Back Order: The item you are requesting is on re-order, and will be available shortly. Any items you order which exceed the available quantity will remain on order in back-ordered status. These items will be shipped to you in one shipment when the last item becomes available. You will be charged for the items at that time. If you have any questions regarding back-ordered items, please call 888-237-1469 (Monday – Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST.) to speak with a customer service representative.
- Discontinued: The item you are requesting is out of stock and no longer available.
Standard Sizing Chart
Ordering & Payment Options
Purchases can be made via VISA, MasterCard or AMEX.
Mazda dealers may purchase via credit card or dealer parts account.
MNAO employees, please use a credit card for purchases less than $1,000.00.
We are required by law to collect applicable state tax on all purchases shipped to AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NM, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Shipping and handling charges will be automatically calculated and added to your order based on the total weight of your order. You will have a chance to review your final estimated shipping and handling charge prior to the completion of your order. Upon checkout, you will have the option to ship via ground, next day, 2-day, or 3-day air.
- Upon Checkout you will have the option to ship via Ground, 1-Day, 2-Day or 3-Day.
- If you have any questions about expedited shipping and processing, please call customer service at 888-237-1469 (Monday – Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST.).
Our customer service representatives are available to answer your questions.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST.
Toll free phone number: 888-237-1469
We appreciate your business and hope that you will visit the Mazda Collection again in the near future.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the merchandise within 60 days of receipt for exchange or refund. Refer to the Returns & Exchanges form (included with your shipment) or call 888-237-1469 for details. For all customer choice returns, a 10% re-stocking fee will apply.
Our site does not currently employ a mechanism for collecting personal information provided to us other than that to ensure proper delivery of ordered and requested merchandise.
This site utilizes generic log information in the form of "raw hit" counts. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information includes only the user's IP address, the time that user accessed the site, and the files accessed.
Our use of Your Information
Raw hit counts are processed occasionally to evaluate the effectiveness of specific site tools and to gauge patterns of site behavior.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
No site data generated by this site shall be shared with or sold to other organizations for marketing purposes.
- Our use of your information: Raw hit counts are processed occasionally to evaluate the effectiveness of specific site tools and to gauge patterns of site behavior.
- Our disclosure of your information: No site data generated by this site shall be shared with or sold to other organizations for marketing purposes.
- Security: This site uses industry standard efforts and accepted safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of identifiable information. Included measures include firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. Please note that "perfect security" of the Internet is not guaranteed nor can Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Copyright 2021 Bensussen Deutsch & Associates, LLC make claim to absolute "perfect security."